Preventive and Periodontal Programmes in Practice
- Friday 19th May, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: Mel Prebble
This session will take place in: Dentsply Sirona area
- dentist, team
For more information and to book your place on this workshop, click here.
Aims and objectives
• Consider how our approach to delivering preventive and periodontal programmes affects our dental patients’ health and our business.
• Review the importance of delivering successful preventive and periodontal care to our patients.
• Consider obstacles and barriers to successful treatment outcomes, and how we might enhance our ways of working, utilising the whole dental team
• Understand that there are behavioural and communication tools that may support our every day practice
• Discuss how our ability to communicate preventive and periodontal messages affects the running of our practice and explore ways to strengthen the hygiene services we provide
• Explore the different tools available to enhance our clinical practice for preventive and Periodontal care in surgery and for our patients at home.
Return to timetable