Introduction to implants and restorative procedures for dental nurses
- Friday 19th May, 2:15 - 3:15
- This lecture is presented by: Fiona Anderson
This session will take place in: Atrium 1
To book your place on this workshop, click here.
Please note, places are limited so early booking is advised.
Aims and objectives
• Introduction to dental implants and restorations.
• Demonstration of dental implant restorative components.
• To gain an understanding of the various types of implant restorations.
• To develop knowledge of the components used in implant restorative procedures.
Return to timetable