Dental hygienist and therapists role in supporting patients with dental implants
- Friday 19th May, 9:00 - 10:00
- This lecture is presented by: Louise Warden
This session will take place in: Atrium 1
To book your place on this workshop, click here.
Please note, places are limited so early booking is advised.
Aims and objectives
• To help audience gain a better understanding of implant maintenance
• To introduce the various types of instruments we can use to maintain implants
• To gain knowledge of the oral hygiene aids we can recommend to patients for implant maintenance.
• Understand the various types of implants
• Understand the maintenance of implants
• Gain a better understanding of peri-implantitis and the hygienist’s role in this.
Return to timetable