Better, Safer, Faster Prevention – the role of ultrasonics and fluorides
- Saturday 20th May, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: Amy Jackson
This session will take place in: Dentsply Sirona area
- dentist, team
For more information and to book your place on this workshop, click here.
Aims/objectives and learning outcomes
At the end of the workshop attendees will:
• Understand the role of prevention in developing treatment strategies
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of ultrasonic technology, particularly in the treatment of periodontal disease
• Understand how the design of instrumentation relates to tooth and oral anatomy and why
• Understand the role of fluoride varnish as a treatment strategy, particularly in the treatment of hyper-sensitivity.
Return to timetable