The Adam Morgan Company
Adam Morgan has spent his entire career helping organisations grow and reach their goals. He is a skilled training consultant, communicator and accredited psychometric practitioner and coach with well over a decade of expertise working with many of the world’s leading brands. He is known for his ‘training and a show’ approach because of his high energy, fun and light hearted approach to learning that delivers long lasting behavioural change and tangible results.
His award-winning consulting and training work includes the prestigious National Training Award in the UK and he has worked with many of the leading hotels & resorts, retailers and financial institutions of the world with clearly defined and proven results over the last decade.
Adam is not only a skilled facilitator, but has designed countless performance improvement courses and programs for industry leading clients and has a unique ability to become integrated in each company that he works with, giving him complete understanding of the training required, how it should be delivered and how to best analyze the result.
Specialties: Sales Development, Strategic Account Management, Business Development, Customer Service Excellence, Presentation Skills, Leadership Development, Team Development, Culture Creation and Development, Service Excellence and Brand Positioning
Industry Experience: He has held roles including Head of Human Resources, International Learning & Development Manager and Head of Quality and Customer Experience for a number of global companies and is a passionate ambassador for sales and service excellence. He splits his time between Europe and the USA and is in continual demand for his insight into customer trends and business growth.
• Creator of many global Sales, Customer Service & Leadership programmes across multiple industries including Dental & Medical, Retail, Hotels and Resorts and Automotive industries
• Nationally recognised for excellence in training and development of others, NW National Training Award winner 2010
• Author of many business growth articles for publications in print and online for various leading publications
• Recognised speaker and business growth consultant within the Dental sector
• Developed company culture to become nationally recognised by The Times Best 100 Companies to Work for UK 2011 & 2012 (63rd in Year 1 of entry – 5th in Year 2 of entry) through carefully developed and executed training and growth solutions.
Certifications: Member of the British Institute for Learning & Development, Certified Hospitality Sales Executive, DiSC Accredited Facilitator, Thomas International Accredited Coach & Practitioner, Winner of a National Training Award UK