Wear is the problem
- Friday 19th May, 9:00 - 10:00
- This lecture is presented by: Professor Brian Millar
This session will take place in: Room 2
Managing toothwear the MI way – quick, reliable, effective repairs to teeth, aesthetics and the occlusion.
Aims and objectives
• To teach quick, reliable, effective methods to repair worn teeth
• To teach management of aesthetics and occlusal changes.
At the end of the lecture delegates will be able to:
• Plan MI methods to restore worn teeth
• Restore aesthetics
• Restore the occlusion.
Return to timetable