Wealth management and retirement planning strategies
- Friday 19th May, 2:00 - 3:00
- This lecture is presented by: Rob Turnbull
This session will take place in: Room 3
Aims and objectives
• Update on how the 2015 NHS pension changes has affected dentists
• Discuss alternative options to supplement the NHS pension so as to increase the flexibility of your retirement options
• Inform on the current various types of savings opportunities including the new lifetime ISA
• How higher rate tax payers can benefit with certain savings and retirement products.
• Increased understanding of the NHS pension
• Be aware of the savings and retirement options available to you
• Understand how higher rate tax payers can benefit from specific financial products.
Return to timetable