The ‘C’ word – for GDC registrants!
- Friday 19th May, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Aubrey Craig
This session will take place in: Room 2
- core cpd
- dentist, team
Aims and Objectives
1. Understand ethical/legal responsibilities as a registrant
2. Be aware of statutory/professional duties
3. Have knowledge of recent legal changes.
1. Ethical responsibilities relating to consent/confidentiality
2. Complaint management
3. Communication skills
5. Colleague concerns.
Return to timetable