The 5 essential ingredients to create, grow and sustain a power practice
- Saturday 20th May, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Adam Morgan
This session will take place in: Room 3
- dentist, team, technician, business
For anyone, in any role, with any involvement in a dental practice. In this one-hour session, Adam Morgan will share his top five keys to creating, growing and sustaining a practice that is profitable, has a great work ethic and leaves patients shouting about how good you are. Don’t get stuck in the traps of busyness and routine – make some changes in your own life to create a better, brighter and more successful tomorrow.
Aims and objectives
• Learn how to get more from your current job role to create a more successful practice
• Understand how to change your behaviour to see improved results personally and for your practice
• Have the ability to identify key areas within your practice that need to change and ways in which to improve them
• Have the confidence to address weaknesses in your practices as a team so that growth can occur.
Return to timetable