Teeth and gums – fixed and removable
- Friday 19th May, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: John Wibberley
This session will take place in: Room 4
- dentist, technician
Aims and objectives
• Gain a new understanding of tooth morphology
• Understand what makes up natural gingiva
• Characterisation of acrylic teeth and acrylic base materials
• Understand the correct application of SR Nexco and the curing process
• Understand how to quickly and easily create detailed characterised gingiva.
• Learn the correct techniques for polishing composite
• Learn metal design and fabrication for fixed restorations
• Learn processing technique for fixed beams.
Return to timetable