Minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Saturday 20th May, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: Jeremy Cooper
This session will take place in: Room 4
Aims and objectives
1. Overview of the concept of cosmetic and minimally invasive dentistry
2. Restoring teeth quickly and aesthetically
3. Natural layering concept and finishing in anterior teeth
4. Case assessment and treatment planning and shade selection.
1. Aesthetically restoring teeth using minimal invasive techniques – dentists will be able to understand, case select appropriately and use minimally invasive procedures to increase the adhesion of their restorations
2. Anterior layering techniques – attendees will understand and be able to implement a quick, effective technique to increase the efficacy of anterior composite build up
3. To be able to produce excellent restorations understanding the economics of dental practice.
Return to timetable