Selling a practice
- Friday 19th May, 3:30 - 4:30
- This lecture is presented by: Michael Royden , Martyn Bradshaw
This session will take place in: Room 3
A must see talk for practice owners featuring Martyn Bradshaw from PFM Dental and Michael Royden from Thorntons.
Aims and objectives
• An update on the current market for goodwill
• Goodwill valuation techniques
• What can enhance the goodwill value
• Understanding the different buyer types
• To assist dentists in preparing their practice for sale
• To identify problem areas which can be addressed pre-sale
• To outline the sale process from a legal perspective.
• Knowledge of the current market for goodwill
• Understanding which valuation methods are appropriate
• Practical ways to enhance goodwill values
• Understanding which buyer might be suitable
• The talk should inform dentists who have retirement in mind in the coming years
• The talk should help dentists to understand the process of selling their practice
• The talk should assist dentists to prepare the practice for sale.
Return to timetable