Patient safety – room for improvement?
- Friday 19th May, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Irene Black
This session will take place in: Room 4
- dentist, team
Aims and objectives
• Consider patient safety in the context of dental care
• How it impacts what we do currently
• Identify any tools we could use to make improvements.
• Discuss why patient safety is an emotive issue in all healthcare settings
• Consider areas of risks to patient safety in a dental practice context
• Identify quality improvement measures and tools which could be applied
• List factors that contribute to a safe culture in a dental setting.
Return to timetable