Risk assessment for medical challenges in dental patients
- Friday 19th May, 3:45 - 4:45
- This lecture is presented by: Professor StJohn Crean
This session will take place in: Room 1
- core cpd
- dentist, team
Aims and objectives
• To provide some knowledge of the range of medical conditions likely to appear in dental practice
• To give some knowledge about the common medications dental patients may be taking.
• To be able to assess the impact some of these conditions and medications may have upon the provision of dental treatment
• To be able to discuss the impact their dental treatment may have upon these conditions
• To be able to recognise when these conditions may become a serious and urgent problem and whit is expected of the dental team in provision of management.
Return to timetable