Oral cancer: update on risk factors and early detection
- Saturday 20th May, 9:00 - 10:00
- This lecture is presented by: Professor Graham Ogden
This session will take place in: Room 2
- core cpd
- dentist, team
Aims and Objectives
1. To review how oral cancer can manifest
2. To review the role of alcohol in the aetiology of oral cancer
3. To review changes to the alcohol guidelines.
1. To raise our suspicion of an early lesion so its not missed
2. For you to be able to assess patient exposure/risk to alcohol
3. To understand why alcohol guidelines changed.
Return to timetable