Integrating rotary endodontics into a practice group – without costing the earth!
- Saturday 20th May, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Dr Ben Atkins
This session will take place in: Room 1
Introducing a new endodontic system into any NHS or private dental practice is challenging at the best of times. In this session, Ben will give some insight into how he embarked on this journey, successfully integrating mechanised endodontic workflow into his practice group.
Aims/objectives and learning outcomes
• Demonstrate the financial planning required to bring a new endodontic system into a practice.
• Show how a leading manufacturer ( Dentsply Sirona ) supported the programme.
• How to make sure your team are on board and understand what changes are needed.
• Demonstrate return on investment within a mixed dental practice setting.
Return to timetable