Good financial management and cloud accounting for dentists
- Friday 19th May, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Gavin Curr , Mary Blyth
This session will take place in: Room 3
Aims and objectives
• Good financial management will help you to become more efficient and increase practice profitability
• Developing and implementing financial metrics in the business to assess and monitor performance.
• Taking corrective action when you don’t hit your financial targets
• Moving from spreadsheets and desktops to the cloud – why the change will benefit principals and practice owners
• Choosing the right business apps that will help you run the practice more efficiently, and free up your time to spend more time on the day job.
• Increased understanding of the key financial drivers in the practice
• Implementing KPIs in the practice
• Understanding how a cloud accounting solution is perfectly suited to dental practices.
Return to timetable