An introduction to Valplast flexible partial dentures
- Friday 19th May, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Derren Neve
This session will take place in: Room 4
- dentist, team, technician
This short presentation is to introduce those dental professionals that may have heard of Valplast flexible partial dentures but were not sure of when or for what type of case they will be appropriate for.
Aims and objectives
• To identify an alternative material to more traditional partial denture materials currently used.
• The merits and benefits of flexible partial dentures.
• To enabling case selection – indications/contra-indications.
• As a consideration for an effective transitional appliance when prescribing implants.
• For the dental professionals to be able to consider offering their patients/clients an alternative removable appliance not normally considered.
• To help assist the dental practice in transitioning some of their existing NHS patients to independent/private ones.
• To know the correct impression type, fitting method and adjustment technique.
Return to timetable