Ethics and the GDC
- Saturday 20th May, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Helen Kaney
This session will take place in: Room 2
- core cpd
- dentist, team
Ethics and the GDC – protection of the dental team
Aims and objectives
• To provide an overview of recent developments at the General Dental Council
• To provide a brief overview of FGDP (UK) Guidance on Record Keeping
• To provide a brief update on what the future looks like for dental practitioners in Scotland.
After the lecture, attendees will:
• Have an understanding of what is currently happening at the GDC and how the GDC approaches cases
• Be up-to-date with developments regarding FGDP (UK) Guidance on Record Keeping
• Be fully aware of how they can take steps now, which will help avoid future problems.
Return to timetable