Infection Control and Decontamination Update
- Saturday 20th May, 9:00 - 10:00
- This lecture is presented by: Lynne Cotter
This session will take place in: Room 1
- core cpd
Aims and Objectives
1. To direct the dental team toward the latest guidance on infection control and decontamination
2. Enable dental teams to apply this in a practice setting
3. Update the dental team in current guidance.
1. Identify reasons why infection control is important in the dental practice
2. Discuss the difficulties in the application of Standard infection control precautions and identify methods to address these
3. Explain the recent changes in decontamination and infection control.
Return to timetable