Buying a practice
- Saturday 20th May, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Martyn Bradshaw , Ewan Miller , Roy Hogg
This session will take place in: Room 3
A must attend talk for anyone considering a practice purchase. Hear from three professionals advisers who are involved in the purchase process including Goodwill valuations, legal and accountancy issues.
Aims and objectives
• To provide an explanation of the different valuation techniques for goodwill
• To provide an explanation of the legal process when buying a practice
• To provide an explanation of the accountancy aspects of buying a practice.
• To understand the different methods of valuing goodwill
• To understand what legal issues might arise during a purchase
• To understand what accountancy issues might arise during a purchase.
Return to timetable